Kids love books! Before they can read, they stare at the pictures. How many times have you read a favorite book 2 even 3 times before bed. I can't tell you how many times I stayed up looking for Waldo in my son's favorite Where's Waldo books!
Our young intern, Baker, is filled with the creative spirit. He scribbled on walls, scribbled in my books, and has now started to write his own book... Cheese Doodle and Famous Dog! (I am sure we will include a few exerpts in future posts.)
As any good parent, I want to promote his enthusiasm and creativity for books. So I am including a drawings from his current sketch book. It is just a simple lined book that he uses to practice his cursive writing and include his Pokemon "creations."
He will start designing kids sketch books for our Etsy webstore. Check them out in the upcoming weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment