Red and Lime Green Flower and Bee Post it Note Holder -- $3.00
Delicate Creations by M
This is beautiful! Check out the site for other colors. I use a post it note to write my weekly TODO's
Lime Green Journal -- Caradidi -- $25.00
Yes, I did make this one. It is blank so you can keep all of your notes, todo's, brainstorming ideas, meeting notes, kid's stuff, etc.
Lamp shade Apple Green/ Hot Pink Fringe
Teen Room -- $29.95
Montesanoalpacas
I always have loved pink and green... I was a fan of the Preppy Handbook! This will add a little extra flair to my boring desk!
Altered Rolodex -- Crafty Crew -- $20.00
I write every number in my rolodex, even though they are also in iPhone. Sometimes it's okay to be a little Old School, especially if this is sitting on the desk!
Grass Green Frog Cup / Pen Holder -- LoucheLab -- $25
This is my favorite! It's a really different way to store pens and pencils... or I might have to get two so that I can save one to use for my morning coffee!





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete