Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Treasures ... Window Shopping on Etsy!

It's football season at my house! We eat, drink, sleep and live football 24/7!!?? This year we are getting ready for 4 games a week! Yes, I said 4 games each week!! I do love watching both of my son's play, but this might put me over my limit!! In order to make things a little easier, I decided to do a little window web shopping. Check out my picks. (PS. My son's both play for the Cardinals.)



I am hoping that my oldest son will go to college to play football some day, so we have to keep his stats. I made one of these books for my husband to keep all of his stats. (I just sit there praying with my fingers crossed :D )








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my football beverage cozy. I have fun making them and those who crochet can get the pattern from my shop as well.

    ReplyDelete