Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year.... 15 days later!!


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday! Now that the decorations are away and all of the cookies have been eaten, I hope you started on your goals and plans for 2010.

I have LOTS of goals for this year:
1. Photograph my fabrics and post on Flickr.
2. Create an interative ecommerce website.
3. Sell more wholesale/consignment.
4. Have more fun with my family!!!
5. Learn something every day.
6. Many, many more......
Since one of my goals is to try to learn every single day, I went to the bookstore and purchased the book "Crafty Superstar" by Grace Dobush. It is a great book! I stayed up until 3:30 to finish it! And today I have had it by my side, re-reading, making notes, checking out the resources listed. If you are a small business owner and you are sitting around like me doing everything and dreaming of the big life ahead.... then this book is a must read.
(I got it at Borders, but if you want to borrow mine ... email me and I will send it to you after I make a copies of some pages that I cannot live without!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment