Sunday, July 25, 2010

Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Website?????

I need some time to vent about all this stuff.... I can't do it! I feel like I spend too much time reading and writing emails, blog posts, facebook posts, updating my website, checking twitter! And I am not even good at it!!! So I decided that this blog is going to be renamed and I will share personal observations, stories and interesting events. No religion or politics, just the stuff I find interesting or funny.
PS. I posted this picture of the best Crab Bisque ever... complete with the Crab cracker on top! My husband and I went on a business trip, stayed at the Four Seasons Boston. This was my lunch..... very, very good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte! Yeah, you are right, we spend too much time at the computer, its the same to me :(
    I must be disconnected for a while, I guess :/
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete