It's almost that time of year again! You all know that this is my favorite time of year, and I'm sure many of you share that sentiment. I can't wait for college football, riding boots, Starbucks pumpkin spice latte's and chilly weather. What I'm most excited for though, is all the awesome fashion that goes with the fall season.
Here's what's what for fall fashion this year:
1. Mustard hues: I know it hasn't made an appearance in quite some time, but mustard is in. It's perfect from coats, to shoes, to pants, to tops and bags. I would just advice using it one piece at a time.
2. Rust color coats: I love this trend. Rust red or burnt orange coats and jackets are so in right now! This is a transformation and evolution of the camel color that was so in last year. I'm so excited to try it.
3. Camo- inspired cloth: All you country girls will love, love, love this one. Camo inspired prints are really in this fall. Just like mustard, use sparingly, one piece at a time.
4. Cozy sweaters- This is a fall staple, but designers are taking it to the next level cozy, cable knits, chunky sweater vests and coats are absolutely everywhere. Check out Burberry's ecrue sweater coat for a great option.
5. Up- to- there- slits: This trend is great. It's hard to find a way to show skin in cooler weather, but this is the perfect way to show just enough not to freeze to death. Try it in dresses or skirts, up the front, or the side.
6. Anything Kate- This final trend should come as no surprise, anything Kate Middleton has donned recently, or ever, from preppy to princess is totally in. Look for belted dresses, simple solids, and cute blazers.
What's your favorite fall trend? Let us know by commenting below!
No comments:
Post a Comment