Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall's "It" Shoe


I have been spending copious amounts of energy trying to find the perfect shoes to fit into my fall professional wardrobe. I need a black pump, something I can wear with dress pants, but something comfortable and something that won't totally break the bank. I have been to every department store in the metropolitan North Jersey area, and I've come home with nothing but a headache every time... today, my prayers were answered, the hunt it over... enter Kate Spade with, "Halle".


This adorable little shoe is perfectly comfortable, with a high heel height that's perfect for my petite figure, but with a wedge style heel that makes me not want to rip my feet off when I get home from work everyday. They're patent leather, so they're super stylish and perfect for Fall... even better, they can be found on certain sites for under a hundred dollars. With a price tag like that, and the fact that anything by Kate Spade is a quality investment, who could say no to what certain site's are calling, "this season's power shoe".

They will no doubt go perfectly with my organized professional lifestyle, and I can easily match them to my awesome handmade daily planner from Caradidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment