So, if you haven't read my post about the fat content in Starbucks food products, you may want to read it before continuing so that this all makes sense.
I wrote a post on Monday about how shocked I was to see how many calories the "reduced fat" desserts at Starbucks had, and how I didn't understand why there was only a ten calorie differences between the lighter snacks and the regular treats. Then, God and Irony decide to kick me right in the face and punish me for betraying my lover in such a way.
Tuesday, I walk into Starbucks and what do I see? PETITES.
This is a god-send if there ever was one. Starbucks, as part of their tribute to 40 years in business, has introduced a line of petite desserts, that all range from, get ready for it,100-200 calories! WIN!
They all look so good too. They have cake pops, little candy coated balls of cake on a lollipop stick, in flavors like Tiramisu and Rocky Road. They also have these amazing little lemon sweet bars and choocolate salted caramel bars. I cannot wait to try them all. The chain has also introduced adorable petite sized versions of your favorite drinks.
So this weekend, grab your favorite writing journal from Caradidi and cozy up in a Starbucks with a petite, guilt free version of your favorite snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment