The last time I wrote about spring 2011 fashion the season was just beginning, but now, it seems that everyone has premiered their line and the weather is making me itch for fun skirts and strappy tops!
I've done a lot of looking around and it seems like there's a few new must have's this season, as well as some returning starters from seasons past. I know I've mentioned this before, but the "Cross the body" bag is hot,hot,hot this season (and available at Target for $14.99). I like to buy a knock off version of new fads for a lower price first so I can see if the trend is really gonna stick before I splurge on the real thing.
Another news flash in fashion this season is that wide leg, trouser cut jeans are back! Their high waist and flattering cut will make you grateful that skinny jeans are on their way out. Pair with a neutral wedge and finally, a jean everyone can feel comfortable in!
Speaking of neutrals, gray is in, in a big way, in addition to all of the neutral and nude tones that we've mentioned in previous posts. I love it because it matches almost everything, and it's definitely at its most versatile when used on bags or pumps.
Finally, you've got to go sheer this spring. Sheer fabrics are absolutely everywhere. They're perfect for adorable tops and tunics, and if you're not totally ready to take the full plunge, try a dress with a sheer overlay.
So what are your favorite spring fashion trends? Let us know by commenting below!
No comments:
Post a Comment