Friday, July 3, 2009

Distressed Grunge Binders are Here!!!



6 x 9 Binders
Distressed Recycled Silk Fabric and Flowers
4 Dividers made from recycled paper
Removable Rivets






I used to spend a lot of time scrapbooking and designed a line of paper with my friend Darlene. And because of my good friend Darlene, I learned how to distress. She creates some of the most incredible layouts I have ever seen! I get out my sandpaper, my inks, my eraser and start to rip, tear, sand, ink, erase the paper to make it look old and worn.






When I started making my newest journals and binders, I decided that I would try to distress them. Luckily, the first few journals were sold as soon as I finished them! I just posted my binders and thought I would share them here also. Please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment