It is Tuesday and once again, I missed my treasury list! So I am going to share some of my favorites here with you. My topic is distressed "Shabby Chic." This is my Red Distressed Binder. I used silk fabric and then inked and sanded it to make it look worn. This lets me show off my scrapbooking skills. Check it out at caradidi.etsy.com

This set of 6 gift hang tags are really great! I always run out of tags for birthday presents. With these, it won't matter if I wrap the present in newspaper or craft paper, white paper, tissue paper, paper towel or anything else! Check them out at papereclectiques.etsy.com

This is a great sign! I can't figure out what to get my father for any holiday or his birthday... I think this would be perfect for this year! Check it out at mysweetsavannah.etsy.com

This is one of the coolest belts I have ever seen! It would look great with my favorite jeans!
Check it out at eternallychic.etsy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment