
Hey Everyone!
Just post a comment and I will choose one lucky person to receive the journal or binder of your choice on August 15th! If you want a custom binder, I will send you a bunch of fabrics to choose from and I will make it for you!!! (Please include or send me your email so that I can contact the winner.... caradidi@gmail.com)
So tell you friends, tell your family and become a follower!!!
Thanks!
Charlotte
PS. All of our journals and binders are shown on http://www.caradidi.etsy.com
I really do love your work! Especially partial to the damask notebook. I wish you much success!
ReplyDeleteI love my new vines journal!! I will fill it with creative searching ideas, from a book-course I am taking to inspire my own creativity over the period of a year...!
ReplyDeleteYour contest is exciting!
(I love the idea of folded ribbon, stapled, for your divider tabs...Have you decided on a fave?) I'll have to check out that book of ideas you bought. Sounds good. ~Kathy