Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot Black Friday Items... Even Hotter Sales!

I just came back from my adventure out into the Black Friday madness. I swear it gets crazier every single year. I left at 4 A.M. My good friend and I made our way to the Apple store so she could track down, you guessed it... one of this years hottest items, the Macbook Pro. Armed with Starbucks Christmas Latte's and our black yoga pants, we made our way through the store... we were pleasantly surprised... it wasn't that crowded, plus we scored an incredible parking spot. She got her Macbook Pro after much needed hospitality from the entire Apple store crew, and saved $200 DOLLARS. The entire purchase came to less than 1100 dollars, for a computer I payed 1600 for a year ago... lucky her!

We then ventured to Target to check out another one of the seasons hottest items, the flat screen TV. If you're looking for one of these this season, Target is your best bet. They have discounts of 100 dollars or more on a lot of their nicer flat screens. We also scored some awesome DVD's for less than $5.00 ... are you kidding me?! Plus, we got through check out in less than 5 minutes.

It's not that the stores weren't busy today. Trust me, they were... but it seems like the retail industry has finally got it together in terms of upping their costumer service on Black Friday. There were employees at every turn, with happy faces, really willing to help out. Whether because of the great company, the good coffee, or the great sales, it was by far one of the most pleasant Black Friday experiences I've had as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment