Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Best Holiday Music... Hands Down.

So now that my birthday has passed and so had Thanksgiving, it's time to put all my fall stuff away and get excited for the upcoming Christmas season. I love this season. I love the hustle and the bustle and the family and the friends, I even have a love/hate relationship with the weather, but most of all, I love the music.

I've heard a lot of buzz about Pandora Radio online recently, but I had never used it myself. Well ... I don't know why I didn't start earlier. Go to Pandora Radio create an account (it only takes a second, literally), then type in the kind of music you like, you can type in a genre like country or a specific artist like Brad Paisley. Then, Pandora will make you a channel with music that is in that genre or by that artist or artists similar to that one. Whenever you type Pandora into your browser, your chanel will come up and start playing a continuous stream of your favorite music. You can create multiple channels and all your channels are available at the left of your browser window, and you can switch between them. You can ever type in decades like 80's or a TV show or Broadway play like Glee or Wicked. How cool is that?

I was on the hunt for good country Christmas music when I realized that I could type the term into Pandora and play it all day long. The Christmas stations are fantastic. Check them out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment