I was searching around for innovative ways to furnish my new bedroom, which happens to be a little on the small side, and I was directed to this site, Apartment Therapy. It is so awesome! It's a blog set up to give home-owners tons of ideas for furnishing their small spaces. It was started in 2007 by Maxwell Gillingham- Ryan to, "Help people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online".
It's this great site, divided up by cities, which provides users with great articles and pictures to give renovators inspiration for their newest project. The site features tabs for inspiration from New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, D.C., and Boston.
I found great ideas for decorating my small space, by using a leaning desks, wardrobes and light colors. I'll make sure to post pictures on Sunday, once it's finished.
Need more help getting organized? Check out Caradidi's gorgeous line of handmade daily planners, journals and binders today!
No comments:
Post a Comment