Thursday, October 21, 2010

Save Money on Designer Brands

I found the most incredible website this week. Literally, next to Facebook and my email account, I'm not sure I've ever been this addicted to something.

Loyal fans, meet HauteLook, an amazing site that gives you designer brands for less. I'm talking way less, way, way, way less. We aren't referring to 10% off with a purchase of 100.00 or more. I'm talking 90% the Kenneth Cole winter coat you've had your eye on (no, but really... a Ken Cole coat, originally $210.00, for $55.00, how incredible is that).

The site works this way, they start all new deals on Saturday, and normally they last about three days. The sales all feature a given brand or group. You go online, shop and save. All you have to do is create an account with your email address, and it's free! Even better, if you refer a friend, and they make a purchase, you get $10 off any purchase. How amazing?

Now, I expected shipping to be insane. But not a chance. For the $55.00 coat, it was $7.00, which I find to be on the low-average side.

The site features everything, handmade fashion products, outerwear, dress clothes, casuals, jewelry accessories, menswear, kids clothes... anything. In economic times like these, who can't afford to get the same designer brands for less?

No comments:

Post a Comment