


WE LOVE JORDAN!!! I made this journal for her for Christmas and her mom, Julie Ann, was kind enough to share how they are using their journals, books and binders. Thank you Jordan and Thank you Julie Ann! You are two truly wonderful girls!!! XOXOXOXO
"Jordan loves her peace notebook - she is using it for writing her poetry and has started with a poem about her favorite puppy - Snickers. She has transferred all of her school work and agenda to her notebook and has been showing it off to her classmates! She loves the colors and the fabric design which gives her a unique notebook for school. I love my pink and brown organizer. It's great to have my address book with my planner pages - and I love having the note pages too. I love the flip-flop dividers which makes it very unique and so "me!" I am in the process of putting together the photo album - love the fabric and the size is great. I haven't started using my writing journal yet, but I am challenging myself to try and write weekly and to get some of my creative ideas down on paper.
I placed pictures from 2010 of Justin and Jordan in the palm photo album for my mom and dad and gave it to them for Christmas. They love the fabric and it looks great on their coffee table in their living room."


No comments:
Post a Comment