Saturday, January 8, 2011

Your Perfect Retirement Home


My mom has been talking forever about how once all of us are out of her house, she wants to downsize to a tiny little cottage somewhere... I've always told her, for the size of what she's been looking at, she can live in my shed, but she found something last night that is so perfect, so adorable, that I wouldn't want to live in my shed either...

I introduce you to Tiny Cottage.

This is absolutely the most adorable little thing I have ever seen. I'm ready to give up my dreams of having any children or possessions so I can fit my life into one of these.

I couldn't ever imagine that something that looked so small on the outside could look so big inside. I love the vaulted ceilings and the fire place. The gorgeous decor just goes to show that good decorating can make any space feel huge.

Condo, lake house, cabin? What are your retirement house dreams? Let us know by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment