I love football... I love friends.... and I love food, so it follows that I should love hosting giant superbowl parties every year. How does it follow then that entertaining a bunch of men for 4 hours can be a daunting task?
Superbowl parties can get expensive and messy. So here are some suggestions for keeping the day mess and stress free!
Pre-plan
I mean everything. Make as much of your menu as possible before hand and freeze it so you can actually enjoy the game. This way all you have to do is throw some stuff in the oven for easy heat up and serve.
Disposable, Disposable, Disposable
I know it may not be the classiest way about things, but disposable plates, bowls and flatware will save you so much time and effort. This way, you don't have to worry about washing dishes or cleaning anything or about your grandfather's beer steins being broken by an over-excited fan.
Just Relax
It can definitely be difficult to let go and chill out when hosting a party, but remember that the majority of your guests will probably be your husband's guy friends, and they aren't really interested in judging you. Just keep it simple, sit back and enjoy the afternoon!
So, we want to know... what are your plans for superbowl Sunday? Let us know by commenting below!
No comments:
Post a Comment