'Tis the season to be... well dressed. I mean, you know it as well as I do. This is the one time of year we see all the people we won't see until, well, this time next year, and we all want to look our best. I found this amazing site recently to help us wear the real thing, at knock off prices. Check it out for the best in 2010 holiday fashion. BeyondtheRack.com is a discount site that features designer labels for less, sounds great right? Well I forgot to mention the best part, its not just less... its way less. Try 75% less. I found a great Coach winter coat and amazing Kenneth Cole boots, both for less than $100. They feature all those designer brands that you pass on in the mall because you're scrimping and saving for everyone else this holiday season, now you can get a little gift for you. The only thing is, don't delay because you need to join the waiting list before you can shop. I'm not exactly sure what the sight gains by employing this tactic, but ignore what they say, everyone I've talked to has gained access in less than 24 hours.
So where do you find your best holiday bargains? Let us know by commenting below!
No comments:
Post a Comment