Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas Ann Taylor Gave to Me

So, another rant about things that I love. Probably on the top of my list immediately after my family and Starbucks is Ann Taylor Loft. For those of you that haven't shopped here yet, go out, brave the holiday crowds and do so. Even better, do it this week, and you'll get 50% off all new arrivals or 40% your entire purchase. Their clothes are normally really high end and expensive, but this week you can get them for nearly the same price as Targets. Its the perfect place to find an outfit for Christmas get-togethers or holiday parties. I love the dainty style of their clothes, and so many of their tops are embellished with the sequins or applique that's so in style this season. They have a great petites section too. I love the way I can find something really casual or dressy for work, and a lot of things that work both ways. Just another tip, find a teacher you know and make friends, Loft gives an extra 15% off to teachers all year round!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte! You and me both, I ADORE the Loft, it's my go-to store :-) Thanks for the heads up on the sale!!

    ReplyDelete