I feel like everyday I discover some amazing thing I can't live without. Pretty soon I'm going to wind up in some addiction recovering center, except, I'm addicted everything, Vera Bradley, Starbucks, football, Pandora radio, so I'm not sure exactly what they'd treat me for first. But today, I discovered the best addiction of all, and that is Amazon.com. Now, I'm sure you've been hearing about Amazon for years, or you've used it thousands of times before. I know. I had heard of it before too. But... the shipping costs were always a huge turn-off to me... Amazon fixed that. If you register for Amazon.com now, during the holidays, you'll get free 2 day shipping for a month. Do you know what that means? That awesome gift I ordered in my 2 o' clock math class yesterday was here by 3pm today. FOR FREE. Are you kidding me? How do you beat that?!
Besides for the amazing free shipping, they have unbelievable markdowns compared to the regular retail stores. A specific electronic product I ordered for one of my family members was $70.95 at Best Buy, with free shipping through Amazon, I got it for $29.99. I almost died.
So what are your secrets? How are you saving money during the holiday season? Another great way to save money on that secret santa gift for the office or teacher's Christmas present... enter Caradidi's holiday giveaway, if you win, you get a journal for you and one for a friend! Hurry though, it ends tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment