Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wishing All of You a Very Wonderful Holiday

Here at Caradidi, we love what we do. Nothing is more enjoyable than creating gifts for you, that your loved ones will remember for years to come.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. My family exchanged gifts in the morning, and had an early dinner. Then we ran to the next town over for dinner with the other side of our family. After that, we met up with some friends for dessert. It was fantastic just to slow down and catch up, to tell people you love them, and see them open gifts that make them happy.

As great as yesterday was, today may be even better. Since Christmas fell on a weekend this year, we're all off, and its snowing. So now we're all snowed into this house together to do nothing but watch football games and DVDs we got for Christmas. We're thoroughly enjoying all of the decorations and each other's company. I love the business of the holiday season, but even more, I love the slowness of this weekend, the way that we enjoyed meals together, rather than running out to run errands, and the way that today we haven't moved from our spots on the couch. I know we may sound totally lazy, but sometimes you just need a day (or a few days) like this. So, take today, and enjoy it. I'll leave you with this quote I heard yesterday:

"Love is what is in the room if you stop opening presents and look around."

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

with love,
Caradidi

No comments:

Post a Comment