I just posted lots of new fabrics on Flickr and couldn't resist making one for myself. But what to write about in my new journal??? I posted this a long time ago and thought it was time for me to revisit the list. Please share any topics you write about in your journals.
1. I am grateful for ....
2. Name three positive and negative things that happened this week.
3. If I was the president of the US, I would....
4. If I was the president of my company, I would...
5. If I was the principal of my school, I would...
6. If I could be a fly on the wall, I would...
7. I am the happiest when....
8. I have achieved all this....
9. She lied to me!!! This is why.
10. I lied to him!!! This is why.
11. I love my pets!!! Today my puppy did this....
12. I go to the gym because....
13. My favorite movie is....
14. The saddest moment in my life was.....
15. My favorite television show is...
16. I am just like my mom in these ways....
17. I am just like my dad in these ways.....
18. My best school memory is...
19. I will tell you the way I wanted it to happen and then tell you the way it really happened.
20. The person that I admire most is...
21. My favorite food is....
22. Most interesting person I ever met is...
23. There will be peace on earth only when...
24. The worst thing I ever did that I didn’t get punished for is...
25. The worst thing I ever did that I DID get punished for is...
26. I have something to tell you, but I can’t.
27. My fondest childhood memory is...
28. Did you know that...
29. My hobby is ........ and this is why I do it.
30. Last night I had a scary dream! It was about.....
31. My life goals ...
32. Things aren’t going well for me right now. This is what is happening and why.
33. I believe/don’t believe in God because...
34. My first airplane flight was to ......
35. I love........, and these are the reasons why.
36. I hate..., because...
37. I get scared when...
38. I wish that I could...
39. I am happy when...
40. I am sad when...
41. The things that get me upset are...
42. My favorite subject is....
43. This book was really bad!
44. This book was really good!
45. My least favorite subject.
46. I often get frustrated when....
47. I just can’t seem to get along with people who....
48. I’m afraid to ask you .....
49. The things that bug me.
50. There is something that you need to know.
51. When I turn 16, I will...
52. When I turn 30, I will..
53. When I turn 50, I will....
54. When I grow up, I will...
55. My future wife will ....
56. My favorite teacher is...
57. My future husband wil...
58. My most embarrassing moment was.
59. If I could change the world, I would do...
60. My favorite tv shows are....
61. My wishes and dreams are....
62. The best place I ever visited was....
63. What I want for Christmas...
64. When I am rich, I will....
65. The qualities that I look for in a friend are....
66. My three wishes are...
67. The greatest summer ever was.....
68. If I won the lottery, I would....
69. My best friend is...
70. My favorite car is....
71. Friendship is...
72. My favorite foods are...
73. Friendships are important because...
74. I can’t do this.....
75. This is my home.
76. When I look in the mirror, I see...
77. I play a musical instrument.
78. When I grow up, I want to....
79. When I was in the hospital, I ......
80. Things that I like about our school.
81. My wedding is going to be perfect! I will have....
82. Things that I don’t like about school.
83. If I could live anywhere it would be...
84. My favorite sport is....
85. I would like to tell you about my class.
86. Why are so many people mean?
87. The proudest moment of my life was
88. My favorite song is...
No comments:
Post a Comment