Ok, it's Friday in Lent and for many of us Catholics, that means, no meat! Yahoo just ran this great article about the worst and best pizza chains in the country. Here's there results:
1. "Least Likely to Succeed"- Sbarro Pizza. Well considering the chain is filing for bankruptcy, this comes as no surprise. My only experiences with Sbarro have been in the mall, and I don't expect top chef style menus when I'm in the food court, but Yahoo's writers said it was dried out.
2. "Most Improved" -Dominoes Pizza. You've seen their recently launched marketing campaigns, and I'd love to be the genius behind that one. They've done a great job at drawing attention to their costumer service and their new ingredients. Kudos!
3."Worst For You"- Uno's. I haven't seen many Uno's chains in this portion of Jersey, but apparently their personal pie comes with more than 2300 calories. Ick.
4."Worst Tasting"- Little Caesar's. I was definitely more familiar with these chains when I lived in Florida, where real pizza doesn't exist. I agree, totally nasty.
5."Best Tasting"- Papa John's. No surprise here. They have stuffed crust pizza, enough said.
6."Best Overall"- Pizza Hut. In particular, they were speaking of the chains "Pizza Mia" pizza. The chain also has more lowfat options than any other chain. You go Pizza Hut!
7. "Worst Overall" -Chuck E. Cheese. Between all the germs and the bad food, I don't think the children's party chain has any particularly redeeming qualities. However, I've had their pizza and I didn't think it was awful.
So now you know where to go and where to stay away from next time you order in for Friday dinner! What's everyone's plans for the weekend? Let us know by commenting below!
No comments:
Post a Comment